The mission of the Margaret Fuller House is to strengthen and empower youth, families, and community residents. We work to address the economic, social and political inequities that shape the lives and futures of Cambridge area residents.
▪ Leaders In Training (LIT) positions are open to students between the ages of 13 – 15.
▪ There is a small stipend of $30 per week.
▪ Breakfast and lunch and the cost of all field trips or daytime expenses will be covered. Lunch is not covered.
▪ LIT positions will last 2 weeks. The positions are available for any of 4 sessions throughout the summer of 2014. Applicants should specify which sessions they will be available for in advance. Depending on the number of applicants, LITS may be eligible to work for 2 sessions.
▪ LITs are also expected to attend 1 full day of orientation on Monday, June 29th.
To enroll please download and complete the application. Applications may be delivered in person or emailed to Mark Stearns, Director of Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org.